The people we meet change us and our lives. SluzzaNextDoor is an independent online social platform with a diverse clientele. Young and single men and women use the site as well as married people, couples, older singles and everything in between! Our platform is compatible for desktop, tablet, smartphone and is 100% discrete.
What is SluzzaNextDoor?
We are an online adult entertainment platform that’s designed for adult pleasure purposes. Most of our members are adult males looking to fulfill their wildest fantasies and dreams. If you want to learn more about our adult fantasy service, click here.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you visit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms, and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the website. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognize” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this Website:
We use session cookies to help us maintain security and verify your details while you use the Website and as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
- Help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to the Website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between pages or services
- Remember how you have customized your use of the Website, such as your preferred search settings
- Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the Website and help us improve the structure of the Website
4. Refusing Cookies on this Website
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
- Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings" move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click "OK".
- Open your Edge browser.
- Click the "…" button, and then click "Settings".
- At the bottom of the page, click the "View advanced settings" button, and then, at the bottom of the page under "Cookies," select "Block all cookies" or "Block only third party cookies."
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the tool icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings".
- To disable cookies, select "Block sites from setting any data".
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the menu button and choose "Options."
- Select the "Privacy" panel.
- Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history."
- Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites."
- Close the "about:preferences" page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Open your Safari browser.
- Click on "Preferences" in the toolbar and then click on "Privacy"
- In the “Block cookies” section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- If you want to see which websites already store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Please see the list below, of all the "necessary cookies" this website sets. This includes details of the cookie name, what it does, why we use it, and when it expires.
|Cloudflare||_cfd_uid||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||_cb_enabled||This cookie is associated with a free script which shows a cookie alert notice on a website. It is used to record when the user has dismissed the notice to prevent it re-appearing on return visits.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||Session||This cookie preserves users states across page requests by storing session related information.|
|Partner||Cookie||Description||SluzzaNextDoor||_pk_id||This cookie determines if you are a new or returning visitor. This cookie is valid for 1 year.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||_pk_ses||This cookie determines which pages you have visited on SluzzaNextDoor. The cookie is only valid during that specific visit.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||_pk_ref||This cookie tracks from which website you are visiting the SluzzaNextDoor website. It is valid for 6 months.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||transaction_id||This website uses affiliate tracking cookies to allow us to see if our customers have come to the Website through one of our partners so that we can credit them appropriately.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||sub_id||This website uses affiliate tracking cookies to allow us to see if our customers have come to the Website through one of our partners so that we can credit them appropriately.|
|SluzzaNextDoor||req_id||This website uses affiliate tracking cookies to allow us to see if our customers have come to the Website through one of our partners so that we can credit them appropriately.|